Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Guest Post on Julia's Blog

Hey everybody!  I didn't mean to go so long without posting.  I woke up today and realized I hadn't written anything on my blog in over a week!  I've been studying and practicing hard lately.  Anyway, my guest post on my friend Julia's blog is now live! 

You can click HERE to read it.

Please give your opinions and comments on it.  I'd love to hear what you all think!  

My (belated) Monday Musings report on my "novel in nine weeks" project: 

 I am going to finish my story Ransomed which I started almost three years ago.  I said I was starting this project two weeks ago, but I had already written about 7,000 words before I started this project.  As I was re-reading what I already had down, I was noticing some pretty bad continuity issues regarding characters, my attempts at writing pirate dialogue were awful, and I had slightly changed where I wanted the story to go in my mind, so I needed to adjust the beginning of the story accordingly.  

I decided that this Monday (2 days ago) is the new Week 1, Day 1.  So today is Week 1, Day 3.  This puts my last day of this nine week project at August 24 - just barely before I go back to college in Virginia!  I guess the 13-hour drive back will give me plenty of time to edit!

You can read along with my progress on Figment HERE.  I will be uploading on a chapter-by-chapter basis, so I can't really schedule when more of the story will be available to read.  If you'd like updates whenever I upload more, you can create a FREE account on Figment and "follow" me.

Remember to smile! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment