Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Musings: I'm a Guest Poster!

Hello everybody!

I am writing a guest post for my friend Julia the Writer Girl!  If you haven't heard of her before, please go check out her blog!  She has been much more consistent with writing over the years than I have been.  She has written lots of material and is also in the process of trying to get published.  She is a really sweet girl and gives excellent perspective and advice about writing and the publishing process.  

I am very excited for this opportunity.  I have known her via the internet for a long time.  Even though we have never met in person, she encourages and inspires me to keep writing.  She is also a college student like me, so she understands the challenge of balancing schoolwork and creative projects.  I will let you all know when my post on her blog goes live.

Sadly, I don't have any new material to post for my very first Monday Musings.  I was really busy this weekend saying my goodbyes to a bunch of my friends who will be away serving missions for my church for the next two years.  It is kind of a bittersweet experience.  I am very excited that they will be sharing the message of Christ with people in faraway places, but at the same time, I will really miss them!

This week is also my first of nine weeks following Bill Dodd's plan to write 25,000 words in nine weeks!  I am very excited to start!

Remember to smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment